Most AAACF Scholarship Funds use the common online application.
- For African-American students . . .To research any and all scholarships for which you might be eligible, please see a complete listing of all AAACF Scholarship Funds.
Some funds have their own paper applications. For a list of scholarships that use a paper application.
Please note that each scholarship has its own selection criteria and requirements.
To help students investigate what scholarships for which they might be eligible:
- For students attending . . . .
University of Michigan
Eastern Michigan Unviersity
Washtenaw Community College
Michigan public university, college or technical school
- For students graduating from . . .
Pioneer High School
Huron High School
Community High School
Chelsea High School
Hartland High School
Roberto Clemente High School
Saline High School
Taylor High School
A Detroit Public School
- For student Athletes . . .
- For students studying . . .
German Studies (Univ. of Michigan, Eastern Michigan Univ.)
Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing,
Journalism or a related field
- For students and families who have been members of
Community Financial Credit Union in Plymouth, Michigan for at least six months
- For veterans returning home from active duty deployment
in Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom
If you have questions, please contact AAACF Community Investment Officer Maryellen Ferro.
The Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation works to enrich the quality of life in our region.
- We award more than $3 million in grants and scholarships each year. Since 1963, AAACF has awarded nearly $40 million in grants and scholarships that have made a meaningful difference in the arts, education, the environment, health and human services, seniors, and youth programs.” www.aaacf.org